Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Harnessing my nerves

Well, the countdown is on to Friday.

Back into hospital to get some answers and as strange as it is to say...I'm a bit excited. You see, I'm actually quite terrified of hospitals and operations and needles and well... really everything- so instead of letting myself feel nervous I try to guide that energy into being excited. Because after Friday, I will have answers (and hopefully will have been told that it is not cancer that has come back, just a harmless anomaly on my PET scan) and after Friday, I will be working my way to getting home again with my son. And dammit, after Friday I'm putting my Christmas tree up. If I have to go to hospital, I want a pay off! And Christmas tree it is! Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. Always so impressed by your ability to see the sunshine through the rain!

    ReplyDelete