Friday, October 28, 2011

Cancer Free!!!

My results are in! I'm cancer free! This makes 2 and a half years, halfway to the ALL CLEAR and the green light for having more children.

I couldn't be more thrilled! When I got the news I was parked in my car, with T asleep in the back. Silent screaming with delight is very hard! It took all of my self control not to kiss the shopkeepers as I bought my bubbly to celebrate.

I want to post and talk about the process of my scan, and the wonderful people who make it easier, but that is a story for another day. Today I'm just walking on sunshine and grinning from ear to ear!

3 comments:

  1. I'll never get sick of hearing this news from you. Well, except when you just don't have to hear it at all, 'cos you've had the all clear!

    M
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks M, I'll never get sick of telling it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful news! Congrats :) and YAY!

    ReplyDelete